There are times when you require some tools to repair some problems in your vehicle or house. You need a good set of tools in these times of need. Blue Point tools are here for you just in this situation.
Blue Point is known for its all kind of tools. But do you know who the manufacturers of these well-known tools are?
This brand is one of the top brands that can provide you satisfaction. Are the tools worth buying? Let’s just take a look and decide for ourselves.
Who Makes The Blue Point Tools?
Snap-on is the maker of Blue Point Tools. This big company is also the owner of Blue Point tools as it is a sub-brand of Snap-on.
Snap-on not only manufactures the tools but also distributes the Blue Point tools to the customers. Therefore, they hold full ownership of Blue Point tools.
Where Are Blue Point Tools Made?
The Snap-on company operates plants in Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Elkmont, Alabama, Elizabethton, and Tennessee.
The headquarters of the company is situated in Kenosha of Wisconsin in the United States. The exact location is 7939 N Faulkner Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53224, United States.
They also manufacture cordless and pneumatic tools which are made in Murhpy of North Carolina in The United States.
Are Blue Point Tools Any Good?
You might be wondering by now that if the tools created by Blue Point are good for you. You will be surprised to hear that they have been one of the best brands on the market for more than a hundred years.
Their tools are budget-friendly. But don’t make the budget fool you. You will be getting the best product at this price that no other company can offer.
Their product surpasses almost all of the higher-priced ones in the current market. The tools are highly durable and strong under immense pressure. So, without any doubt, I can tell you that you will get top-notch experience from Blue Point tools.
About The Manufacturers
Snap-on Incorporated is an American company. They are the manufacturer, marketer as well as designer of high-end equipment and tools. Their products are made for professional use in the transportation industry which includes the automotive, marine, equipment, heavy-duty, aviation, railroad industries, and so on.
Snap-on Incorporated was founded in 1920 by William Seidemann and Joseph Johnson. It was known as the Snap-on Wrench Company in the earlier days. Surprisingly, their head office was also situated in Milwaukee of Wisconsin.
They created and supplied ten sockets that snapped onto five interchangeable handles. The slogan of the company was “Five do the work of fifty”. The company was advertised for a military officer for organizing and developing a larger sales force for the expected post-war sales increase after the second world war.
After 1945, the salesmen transformed into independent businessmen and authorized dealers using large walk-in vans for carrying a growing product line. But in 1975, the company opened a new manufacturing plant in Johnson City, situated in Tennessee which was closed in 2007.
The company was bought by J.H Williams Tool Group in 1993. After 1999. The company acquired another tool brand Bahco which was founded in Sweden. Snap-on was also declared one of the top 10 plants in North America in 2011.
Snap-on Incorporated bought Pro-Cut for 42 million dollars in 2014, acquired Car-O-Liner Holding AB for 155 million dollars in 2016. The brand also acquired Sturtevant Richmont, Norbar Torque Tools, and Autocrib.
The current total asset of the company is 4.723 billion dollars as of 2016. They have over twelve thousand employees working for the company.
What Are the Types Of Blue Point Tools Available?
Snap-on manufactures a total of 13 types of products for Blue Point. These products are described below.
- Designed with the latest computer-aided design systems
- Built to last the daily interruptions.
- Fine paint and finishing.
- 4 types: Roll cabinets, roll carts, tool boxes, top chests.
- Advanced toque wrenches.
- Precise torque values when used.
- Adjustable click type, preset type, and electronic type.
- 3 types: Torque testers, torque wrench, preset click-type.
Striking and Cutting
- Penetrate and cut through quarter-inch steel.
- Hammers, scrapers, punches and chisels, files, cutting tools, etc.
- Special plastic-coated hammers (mallets).
- Unbreakable at its head.
- Unable to spread or bend the handle.
- A higher number of teeth.
- Flexible head with optical angle ends.
- 7 types: Combination, adjustable, double open end, T, T & L, special wrench, and ratchet combination.
- Highly durable.
- Process excess weight, vibration, and noise.
- 9 types: Cut-off tools die grinders, sanders & finishing tools, drills, impact screwdrivers, grinders, ratchets, and accessories.
Pliers & Cutters
- Individual or sets.
- A special treat at the edge.
- Laser hardening.
- 6 types: Circlip standard, cutters, miniature & special, plier sets, retaining ring, and locking.
Automotive Workshop Tools
- 3 ton suitable.
- Good for regular passenger cars and high-end segment cars.
- 22 types: Floor jacks, pick-up tools, engine cranes, creepers, safety equipment, bottle jacks, etc.
Screwdrivers & Bits
- Slotted or minus type, star of Philips type, Torx, and Prozidrive.
- Ratcheting with bits.
- Vapor blasted tip.
- Comfortable grip handle.
Ratchets, Sockets & Accessories
- Available in different sizes.
- 5 sizes: 1/2, 3/8, 1, 3/4, and 1/4 inches ratchets, sockets, and accessories.
Measuring & Inspection Tools
- Innovative items.
- Durable and good quality.
- 3 types: Measuring tools, testing & electronics, lighting.
- VDE certified.
- High impact resistance injected.
- Anti burn with low-temperature resistance.
- 5 types: Wrenches, rachets, sockets & accessories, modular foam kits, set building, pliers & cutters.
Master Tool Sets
- High durability.
- Top-notch precision.
- 2 types: Modular foam kits and set building.
- Vehicle repair and construction tool.
- Easy to use.
- 5 types: Tyre changer, wheel aligner, wheel balancer, lift, and equipment combo.
Where To Buy Blue Point Tool?
Blue Point has a total of 4800 mobile stores worldwide. They also have 3400 franchise vans in the United States.
If you want to find sales offices, you can visit this link. You can also visit eBay, Discount Tools, Aliexpress, Amazon to order online.
What is The Best Blue Point Tool?
If I had to choose the best tool among thousand of Blue Point tools, I would go for one of their power tools.
The AT811 Drill is one of the best drills of Blue Point company. The specifications are listed below:
- Reversible right angle drill.
- One-hand push button.
- Rear exhaust.
- Built-in chuck key.
- Paddle style trigger.
- Ball-bearing construction
- Lightweight and bottom handle diffuse exhaust.
This product has an outstanding rating and reviews all over the online websites.
What Are The Best Alternative Of Blue Point Tools?
If you don’t want to get Blue Point tools, or if you want to compare with the bests, I would suggest brands like Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, and Craftsman.
These brands are very well known all over the world. They also provide a wide range of product which provides good performance. You can buy these products from any convenient online stores such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.
Who does not need the help of tools these days? It is better to have the best ones at home rather than some junk that gives poor performance. Blue Point will give you exactly what you want.
Blue Point is famous for its professionalism and customer satisfactory service. So it is no doubt, one of the best tool companies you can rely on. Why don’t you give this brand a go?