What are the Best Injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke? In 2023
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Although production of the 7.3 Powerstroke was seized almost 17 years ago, vehicles using this type of engine are still used today. You would be surprised to hear that most of these vehicles are capable of traveling thousands of miles.
Whether it is an engine or a fuel injector, any part can get worn out after a lot of use. If you are a vehicle expert you must know what bad effects a bad fuel injector can have on a car. And in that case, that particular part needs to be replaced.
For this reason, in this article, we have compiled a list of the best injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke, which will meet and exceed your expectations. As a result, you’ll notice improved mileage and performance on your 7.3 Powerstroke.
8 Best Injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke? Let’s See the Reviews
Now, we know you are desperate to see our selection of the best injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke. So without wasting any time, let’s take a look at the reviews of injectors.
Our Recommendations On Best Injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke:
- Delphi 6760301 Fuel Injector
- Delphi EX63803AD Diesel Injector
- Fuel Injector for F81Z-9E527-CRM 7.3l Powerstroke
- I Injector for Ford 7.3 Powerstroke
- GB Remanufacturing 722-504 Fuel Injector
- Bostech Remanufactured Gold Series Fuel Injector
- OrionMotor Tech 7.3 Injector
- Koauto Injector Pressure Regulator Valve
1. Delphi 6760301 Fuel Injector
- Brand: Delphi
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 10.2 x 6.7 inches
- Weight: 0.6 pounds
Delphi is a famous name in the automotive industry for making some of the best injectors for 7.3 Litre Powerstrokes. The Delphi 6760301 fuel Injector is a great sample of that. This Delphi injector is designed to be installed easily and has a sleek design that ensures a flawless fit to support most engines.
In addition to being beginner-friendly, these injectors use the most advanced diesel injector technology and will help you operate your engine in a smoother way. The material in this injector is designed to spray fuel with greater accuracy, which will reduce harmful emissions. At the same time, it will extend your fuel life. It may not be noticeable at first, but you will appreciate it afterward.
For a number of durable features, this product is designed to last a long time. This is a good fit for those who can’t afford to pay a lot of money for a fuel injector. It offers a wide range of features at an affordable price.
- Features improved sealing materials to offer sealing up to 40° celsius
- The company provides outstanding customer support
- Increases your vehicle’s power and efficiency
- It will improve the fuel economy of your vehicle
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Lack of maintenance may break the productNo core refund
This injector is an example of excellent craftsmanship that is compelled by an innovative design. This amazing model offers a range of extraordinary features at an affordable price. To put it simply, it has everything you need. Perhaps, the only drawback is there is no core refund.
2. Delphi EX63803AD Diesel Injector
- Brand: Delphi
- Dimensions: 11 x 2.75 x 4.75 inches
- Weight: 3.35 pounds
Since remanufactured fuel injectors have already been used, most people don’t want to get their hands on them. But that is not the situation with the Delphi EX63803AD diesel injector. There are tons of reasons why this refurbished fuel injector grabbed the lead over the new ones. The very first reason is it comes fully cleaned and dismantled to inspect if there is a flaw that may have occurred by the prior owner. If they find any flaw or error, it will be sorted out through proper repair.
Once the injector has been assembled, it will be verified against stringent OEM standards to prove its compatibility for consumer use. On top of that, screws, bearings, nozzles, O-rings, and other outdated components will be replaced by the brand. To ensure reliability, these components will be switched with completely new ones. Finally, a one-year warranty for this injector will be provided for satisfaction. So, if there is any defect due to poor craftsmanship, you will get a new one as a replacement for the old one. And it will be absolutely free.
- The injector comes with brand new O-rings, nozzles, and screws
- This product fully exceeds stringent OEM standards
- To verify any flaw, it comes completely dismantled
- Fantastic design and very easy to operate
- Offers one-year warranty
- Not everyone is a big fan of replacement productsNo core refund
The main concern of this injector is there is no core refund. However, it also depends on the consumer’s perspective. Despite this fact, this is a reliable injector with a fantastic design. It is compatible with most car engines and can make the operation easy and smooth.
3. Fuel Injector for F81Z-9E527-CRM 7.3l Powerstroke
- Brand: DCP Products
- Dimensions: 5.94 x 4.49 x 2.95 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
In particular, when it comes to diesel injectors, DCP Products are one of the most reliable products on the market. And the F81Z-9E527-CRM 7.3l Powerstroke is a well-known fuel injector that is suitable for most car engines. Their team consists of some trained and experienced staff to implement the best process for the reconstruction of parts and components for a diesel vehicle.
DCP Products have a massive shop that manufactures almost every vehicle part and accessory. So it turns out beneficial for the users as they can get emergency replacement parts whenever they need them. The entire set of injectors will be restored and tested, starting with the nozzles. They also clean the outside of the sonic tanks and flush the inside of the injectors.
To ensure that each injector meets OEM standards, each goes through rigorous testing individually. Each test includes system leakage, idle speed, rectification, full load, and mid-load testing. An unlimited-mileage guarantee for one year will ensure that the car meets the manufacturer’s specifications.
- These injectors guarantee to increase fuel efficiency
- There are various ranges of performance levels to match different power strokes
- They will improve the flow of these injectors
- Offers a reliable guarantee policy for one year
- Works with engines built-in or after 1999
You don’t have to look any further for a reliable injector that will suit your car’s engine. An excellent product that has a remarkable design and a simple operative method to make things smooth and easy.
4. HEUI Injector for Ford 7.3 Powerstroke
- Brand: Alliant Power
- Dimensions: 9 x 2.75 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
There is no way that will leave HEUI Injectors in our list of the best injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke. The HEUI injector for Ford 7.3 Powerstroke has a variety of reasons to make its way into our list. The first reason is it is an OEM-grade product, which means it has undergone some intense testing. Second, you will get first-class technical assistance when there is any damage. Most people will find it remarkable. Third, it is a cheaper alternative to expensive OEM products.
It offers all the features of an OEM product at an affordable price. On top of that, it is covered by a 13-month guarantee to ensure reliability and trustworthiness. In addition to this, a core fee will be provided in the deal. So, you can avoid additional costs. This product is made and designed in the United States for a long-lasting service. It will also enhance your vehicle’s power supply. Overall, it is a great product and a good value for money.
- Your truck’s power will be greatly improved
- The fuel economy will also improve
- It is backed by a 13-month solid guarantee
- A core fee is included to reduce additional costs
- The company offers outstanding customer service
- It is a bit expensive than other injectors on our list
This product is a great purchase if you want to wake up your dead engine. This is especially effective when you have changed the engine. Rest assured, it will serve you for an extended period of time to meet your requirements.
5. GB Remanufacturing 722-504 Fuel Injector
- Brand: GB Remanufacturing
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 4.2 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 3.15 pounds
In our list of the best injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke, we have come up with another repaired fuel injector, which is the GB 722-504 fuel injector. Although not many customers like refurbished injectors, some will prefer this one to a new injector because of its superior functionality and durability.
GB Remanufacturing has been remanufacturing vehicle parts and accessories for more than 30 years. So, they know what they are doing and what is best for your car. One of the great things about this product is that it comes as a single instead of a pack. So you have the option of getting a single injector even when you are advised to replace all the injectors at the same time. So it can save enough when it is widened.
And their parts have gone through rigorous testing in controlled circumstances to prove that they satisfy OEM standards. GB Production is one of the top brands in the field of car parts rebuilding.
- Quality product satisfying the OEM standards
- You can get these injectors as singles
- Follows a guiding principle
- Boosts your engine’s efficiency
- Not everyone will like a repaired injectorThe O-rings are not so reliableA core fee will be charged at the time of purchase
Being recreated by a famous brand, the injector is extremely reliable and it keeps you relaxed. It has excellent craftsmanship followed by a stunning design, making it an incredible model with many remarkable features.
6. Bostech Remanufactured Gold Series Fuel Injector
- Brand: Bostech
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 3 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
Coming in the sixth position is our list is the Bostech remanufactured gold series fuel injector. You may notice the term ‘Gold’ in this fuel injector, that doesn’t mean it is not better than DCP injectors. This might be a reconditioned fuel injector, but it comes fully disassembled so that you can inspect if there is any fault. It looks good as new when you get these injectors in your hand. So, the company could have sold them as new injectors. But we believe a company like Bostech will not lose its lifetime customers by doing something silly.
All major problems with this injector are pointed out and solved. And the main components are replaced with new ones. A new nozzle has been installed in the engine to spray fuel more accurately. In addition, O-rings and seals are being replaced to ensure that no contaminants are present in the injectors. Without a reliable seal, the injector will stick quickly and become unusable. After reassembly, these injectors go through rigorous testing under strict conditions to meet the needs of consumers.
Furthermore, it is backed up by a unique warranty, which lasts for three years or up to 100000 miles. This might be the longest time of warranty for an injector. So, you can relax for three years as you will get a replacement without any cost if you find any fault.
- The injector comes with new nozzles, seals, and O-rings
- Also, comes fully disassembled and clean
- A unique warranty based on 3 years or 100000 miles
- It is not clear if the parts verify OEM requirementsNot everyone may like a remanufactured injector
The brand states nowhere that the injector has been tested against OEM specifications and that there are no reviews to confirm that all the claims by the manufacturer are rock solid. This led to controversy over the purchase of this product.
7. OrionMotor Tech 7.3 Injector
- Brand: Orion Motor Tech
- Dimensions: 10.95 x 6.66 x 4.77 inches (as a package)
- Weight: 3.3 pounds (as a package)
The number 7 product on our list is the OrionMotor Tech 7.3 injector. This is definitely one of the best injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke. If you are used to tough 7.3 Powerstroke performance injectors, then you will like this injector from OrionMotor Tech. Due to its consistent performance and remarkable design, it stands out from the competition. Once this model is fitted into your truck, it will provide enough power to give you a fantastic driving experience.
For a fair price, you can buy this fuel injector. And trust us, it doesn’t compromise quality and reliability. Unlike competing products, the sleeve remover of these injectors comes with a high-strength zinc alloy tap. This built-in tap stays sharp to speed up your work and helps your car get back on the road. The engine kit works with the cylinder head and is small enough to get the rear cups that are hard to reach. With quality engineering and durable materials, you will enjoy using this injector for years. In addition, you will appreciate friendly customer support and a solid warranty from OrionMotor Tech.
- Rigorous inspection to ensure OEM standards
- Better pressure control for the IVR valves in the Powerstroke
- Ensures high oil pressure
- Provides a solid warranty for satisfaction
- Applauding customer support
- This industry-standard model is ideal for replacing IPR
- The injector cap may break during replacementIt may break when pulling off the sleeveOther minor quality problems
We just want to say this injector is a great value for money especially when you are looking for an OEM-standard product at an affordable price. This will not only wake up your dead engine but also power it up. And a solid warranty ensures an extended period of use.
8. Koauto Injector Pressure Regulator Valve
- Brand: Koauto
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.3 x 2.9 inches
- Weight: 0.7 pounds
Last but not least, the Koauto injector pressure regulator valve comes on our list. Although we may have enlisted at the bottom, it doesn’t mean it is inferior to other injectors. In fact, you can consider this as one of the best fuel injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke. So, what makes this injector so great? The first reason would be the rigorous tests that are undergone by these injectors. To ensure quality standards, these injectors have firm constructions. And that’s not all, it comes with the top quality parts.
Another reason that makes it a fine product is that it is 100% tested before shipping to ensure safety. And that’s not all, you can interchange the parts according to corresponding numbers. Its efficiency increases when you use it in a Ford truck, such as the Ford F-350 pickup trucks that were produced in the years from 1999 to 2003. It also works with other Ford truck models like the Ford II Super Duty trucks, which were produced from 2001 to 1996. All these trucks are powered by a 7.3 liter engine. The Koauto injectors are made with superior quality materials for the superlative finish.
- Tested fully before shipping
- Comes with superior quality parts
- Built to strict quality standards
- A great product for Ford trucks
- Undergo extreme tests to ensure quality
- Great customer service with quick attempts
- You may need professional help for installationSometimes, these injectors may malfunctionThere are complaints that it can’t even produce 200 PSI of pressure
At a reasonable price point, this injector is certainly a great option for 7.3 Powerstroke. There are complaints that it cannot create high pressure and can sometimes be faulty. All in all, this will be an excellent investment if you want to have a significant improvement in your vehicle’s performance.
Best Injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke at a Glance
After researching the market for the best injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke and gathering experts’ opinions, we were able to come up with the above 8 options. Let’s take a quick recap of these injectors in terms of their specifications –
|Injector||Brand||Weight||Dimensions||OEM Part Numbers|
|1) Delphi 6760301 Fuel Injector||Delphi||0.6 pounds||1.6 x 10.2 x 6.7 inches||217605, 2C3Z9VE527FRM, 780430, E4TZ-9E527-B, E8TZ-9E527-A|
|2) Delphi EX63803AD Diesel Injector||Delphi||3.35 pounds||11 x 2.75 x 4.75 inches||2J205, 4G2025R, 67320, AP63803AD, M1183R|
|3) Fuel Injector for F81Z-9E527-CRM 7.3l Powerstroke||DCP Products||3 pounds||5.94 x 4.49 x 2.95 inches||N/A|
|4) HEUI Injector for Ford 7.3 Powerstroke||Alliant Power||4 pounds||9 x 2.75 x 4.5 inches||1833639C1, 1833640C1, 1833644C1, 1833645C1, 1833646C92, 1833647C91, F61Z9VE527ERM, 5C3Z9VE527ARM, F81Z9E527EARM, XC3Z9E527AARM|
|5) GB Remanufacturing 722-504 Fuel Injector||GB Remanufacturing||3.15 pounds||9.6 x 4.2 x 3.4 inches||N/A|
|6) Bostech Remanufactured Gold Series Fuel Injector||Bostech||3.1 pounds||11.5 x 3 x 4.5 inches||N/A|
|7) OrionMotor Tech 7.3 Injector||Orion Motor Tech||3.3 pounds||10.95 x 6.66 x 4.77 inches||F4TZ9F538, 1814376C1, CM5010, 1833564C92, 1833564C91, 1823492C97, F8TZ9229A, XC3Z9229AB|
|8) Koauto Injector Pressure Regulator Valve||Koauto||0.7 pounds||5.6 x 4.3 x 2.9 inches||1841217C91,1829856C91, 1836412C91, 1841086C91|
Whether making your engine a beast or adding a little power, a good fuel injector can help your engine to define goals. We can assure you that a new injector will definitely outperform your old one. In rare cases, your tired old engine may breathe a new life and get power with a new fuel injector. So if you have no problem with pre-installation, we recommend investing in new fuel injectors before it is too late to be allowed to run on public roads. Rest assured, there will be no problems if you do it this way.
This brings us to the end of the discussion on the best 7.3 Powerstroke injector for your engine. We hope you find this article informative to make you understand the subject better. Any concerns you may have about purchasing injectors for 7.3 Powerstroke will be diminished by the above selections. Therefore, you will be more confident in your decision.
- Read Also>>Why Does 6.7 Powerstroke Starving For Fuel? (Cause and Fix)
- Read Also>>What Is P2614 Code on 6.0 Powerstroke and How to Fix?
- Read Also>>What is P0088 Code on 6.4 Powerstroke? (How To Fix)
- Read Also>>What Is P0671 Error Code on 6.0 Powerstroke & How to Fix It?
- Read Also>>What is P2284 Code on 6.0 Powerstroke and How To Fix?