Welcome To Our Motoraudit Site
This site was founded by Minhaj in 2017. Minhaz is a former chemical engineering student & he is fascinated about automotive. Anyway, the backstory of this website creation was very simple.
[Spoiler Alert: He just wanted to help out vehicle wonders & drivers]
Minhaz was irritated by how the reputed brand’s vehicle repair methods weren’t easily accessible on the internet. He took the step to gather information from various sources & serve them in a tidy way through Motoraudit.com.
No matter what your experience level is, you’re sure to get value from this website. With that said, welcome to our website. Follow the next segments to know more about Motoraudit along with the founder & writers.
Types of Articles We Provide
Our website’s articles are divided into two main categories – Informational Article & Review Article.
You’ll mostly get problem-solving or informational articles on this website. From repairing critical OBD-II codes to basic engine errors, you’ll get help with everything through this website.
To represent ourselves as your one-stop automotive solution, we also provide review articles of accessories & aftermarket parts. Don’t worry; all the reviews are completely unbiased.
Our Article-Research Method: Briefly Explained
We love to keep every step of researching articles transparent to our readers for their peace of mind. Besides, each article is reviewed by our founder, who happens to be the chief editor as well.
Researching & Writing Informational Article
Here are the steps we follow while researching & writing an informational article:
- Step 1: Writers conduct thorough research on a particular topic & collect as much information as possible.
- Step 2: They validate the collected information by getting expert help from various platforms.
- Step 3: After researching, writing & editing – the article is created successfully & waiting for the chief editor’s approval.
- Step 4: Lastly, the chief editor with sound automotive knowledge inspect the article well & check if every information given is valid.
- Step 5: If the chief editor found everything okay, he would publish the article. Otherwise, it’ll get rejected & won’t be published on Motoraudit.
Researching & Writing Review Article
Here are the steps we follow while researching & writing review articles:
- Step 1: Going with the flow isn’t a bad decision while choosing your auto parts. We take a similar approach & pick the top-selling products for review.
- Step 2: After determining the product, now it’s time to know the product specs (from the manufacturer) and the pros & cons (from the user).
- Step 3: Our writers conduct research on every possible platform to find the actual user of that particular product.
- Step 4: After gathering their (actual/general user) thoughts & feelings with the product, it’s time to validate the information via conducting another research – this time, writers will prioritize the expert’s thoughts.
- Step 5: In the cross-checking process, writers proceed to write an in-depth review article on the specific product & deliver it to the chief editor.
- Step 6: Finally, the chief editor will proofread the article again & check if every spec mentioned is correct. The article will be good to go if everything stated is okay. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
Note: We also publish roundup review articles where you’ll get a bunch of quality product recommendations in a single post. All the product reviewing systems will be the same as mentioned above.
Important: We don’t own any product reviewed on our website. The explained user experience & specs are either actual user-generated or from the manufacturer.
What is Our Benefit?
It would be wrong to say we get nothing from putting our hours of work publishing articles & keeping this website up to date. Basically, we gain two things from this website:
- Reader’s Admiration: When our readers get value by investing their time reading our articles, we get inner satisfaction. Sometimes readers may show their admiration through sharing our article & that’s our biggest gain or success.
- Affiliate & AD Revenue: At this point, this website has become our full-time business. We earn affiliate commission every time you buy something from our referrals. Besides, the ads you’re seeing get us paid as well (thanks!). To know more, check our disclaimer page.
Introduction To The Founder & Writers Panel
Let’s get introduced to the people contributing to this site from day one. Huge shoutout to everyone who invested their valuable time growing this website & serving people in need.
Minhaz: Founder & Researcher Of Motoraudit
Kawsar Ahmed is a long-time blogger & marketer who has founded several blogs along with Motoraudit. As his educational background was chemical engineering, you can trust this man with his research on automotive, especially oil & lubricant. Kawsar Ahmed loves biking along with running his blogs & businesses.
NI Nakib: Writer
Hello, it’s me NI Nakib. I’ve been in the freelance writing profession for several years, and I absolutely love my work. Besides my actual work, I love reading both fictional & non-fictional books in my free time.
Rejuan Talukder Alif
Rejuan Talukder Alif has been working with us from the very beginning. He’s an excellent fast learner & can express his feelings flawlessly (while writing articles). Rejuan loves surfing on Reddit & gardening in his free time.
Munir Chowdhury: Writer
Munir Chowdhury is a newcomer to our team & he’s absolutely crushing it with his teaching expertise. He breaks down every complex automotive term in an easy-to-digest manner for newbies. As Munir spends a good chunk of time watching Netflix & it’s safe to say he’s a movie freak.
Get Connected With Us
This website is all about helping people like you with their truck’s problem. If you face any vehicle problem we haven’t covered yet, feel free to contact us & let us know about your problem.
If you have a product recommendation that you want our audience to know, let us know. We’ll love to publish a review article on that product only if it passes our tests.
Contact us at GMAIL: email@example.com